About CMA Certification:
The CMA is the globally recognized, advanced-level credential appropriate for accountants and financial professionals in business. Achieving the CMA demonstrates your professional expertise in financial planning, analysis, control, decision support, and professional ethics - skills that are in demand by organizations around the world.
The CMA is offered by the Institute of Management Accountants (IMA) USA and the content is regularly reviewed by the Institute of Certified Management Accountants (ICMA). It's offered since 1972 and has certified 40,000 professionals.
Whether you want to enhance the value you bring to your current position, or expand your career potential, the CMA will help you set the standard for professional excellence.
1. International recognition
2. It is the highest level of certification in Management Accounting. With increasing globalization, FDIs, outsourcing, off-shoring, US financial service MNCs in India and Indian companies listed in the US, CMAs with an international perspective are in very high demand.
3. US CMAs believe their certification creates career opportunities and strengthens their ability to move across business areas.
4. Career opportunities for US CMAs can be in Multi-national companies, Financial services or consulting firms and US-based firms & organizations
ADVANTAGES OF US-CMA
Credentials issued by : IMA (Institute of Management Accountants), US
Course Duration : 6 months
Approximate Cost : INR 120k - 150k (INCLUDING Coaching + Exam)
Academics : 2 papers, single-level exams
Recognition : Global Recognition
* The CMA exam is organized into two parts, which can be taken in any order.
* Each exam part is four hours in length and includes 100 multiple-choice questions and two 30-minute essay questions
Planning, Performance, and Control
External Financial Reporting Decisions
Planning, Budgeting and Forecasting
Financial Decision Making
Financial Statement Analysis
Only one exam part can be taken at a time. Candidates must register to take one exam part within the first 12 months of entering the program and must complete both exam parts within three years.
EXAM DATE & FEE DETAILS
Exam dates: The part 1 and 2 are offered during the following three testing windows.
* To qualify for the Student membership, individuals must be enrolled in at least six (6) undergraduate or graduate credit hours, or the equivalent, per semester.
* Student membership can be held for a maximum of six (6) years.